For support issues please visit https://jira.deiser.com/support
EA Connector for Confluence needs its own database to store various configuration parameters, user maps, etc. Depending on the specific context, the first time you run the add-in you will be able to configure this database. The possibilities are:
- Create new Configuration Database:
This is the typical option when installing the add-in for the first time. The assistant will create a new configuration database automatically.
- Use an existing Configuration Database:
This option will be used when you are going to use a Shared Configuration Database (created previously by another user and located on a shared path), or when the product is being upgraded from a previous version and you wish to use the configurations from that version. In either case, if the assistant detects that the version of the Configuration Database is old, it will automatically update it.
Creating a new Configuration Database
This is the usual option when installing the add-in for the first time. The assistant will automatically create a new configuration database.
- On the main installer window, click "Next":
- Create a new database.
- Or select an existing database.
- If you agree to let the installer automatically update the Configuration Database, click "Next":
- Lastly, click "Accept" to conclude the process of connecting to the Configuration Database.