For support issues please visit https://jira.deiser.com/support
Exporter enables you to easily export your search results from the Issue Navigator to Microsoft Excel including all the comments for every issue. This can be a useful way to format data and create your own customized reports, graphs and charts.
Before you begin:
- Large exports (e.g. many hundreds of issues) are not recommended.
- To change the number of issues that are exported, change the value of the tempMax parameter in the URL.
To export search results and issue comments to Microsoft Excel:
- Choose Issues > Search for Issues.
- Refine your search, as described in Searching for Issues, then choose the Export menu.
- Choose one of the following from the dropdown menu:
- Excel w/ Comments (All)
This will create a spreadsheet column for every issue field including comments for every issue.
- Excel w/ Comments (Current).
This will create a spreadsheet column for the issue fields that are currently displayed in your Issue Navigator including comments for every issue.
In either case only those comments that the user has permission to see are exported.
A file called
<SearchRequest>.xls will be created. Edit this file using Microsoft Excel and/or save it as required.
Here is a sample exported file for issue comments, viewed in Microsoft Excel: