For support issues please visit https://jira.deiser.com/support
Exporter enables you to easily export your search results from the Issue Navigator to Microsoft Excel including all the transitions for every issue. This can be a useful way to format data and create your own customized reports, graphs and charts.
Before you begin:
- Large exports (e.g. many hundreds of issues) are not recommended.
- To change the number of issues that are exported, change the value of the tempMax parameter in the URL.
To export search results and issue transitions to Microsoft Excel:
- Choose Issues > Search for Issues.
- Refine your search, as described in Searching for Issues, then choose the Export menu.
- Choose one of the following from the dropdown menu:
- Excel w/ Transitions (All)
This will create a spreadsheet column for every issue field including all the transitions for every issue.
- Excel w/ Transitions (Current).
This will create a spreadsheet column for the issue fields that are currently displayed in your Issue Navigator including all the transitions for every issue.
A file called
<SearchRequest>.xls will be created. Edit this file using Microsoft Excel and/or save it as required.
- Initial status date: The date in which the initial status is established.
- Time in initial status: Time in the initial status before the transition in pretty format.
- Time in initial status (sec): Time in the initial status before the transition in seconds.
- Initial status: Initial status of the transition.
- Final status: Final status of the transition.
- Transition date: When the transition is done
- Transition user: The user who did the transition
- Times: How many times the same transition has been done?
- Time in final status: Time in the final status before the transition in pretty format.
- Time in final status (sec): Time in the final status before the transition in seconds.
Here is a sample exported file for issue transitions, viewed in Microsoft Excel: