Release Notes 2.4.0
PDF Export (Comments and Transitions), Limit issues to export and opt-out sending analytics
- PDF Export now Issue Comments and Transitions
- Jira Admins can limit the number of issues to export. Available in Manage Add-ons → Exporter→ Administration
- Jira Admins can opt-out send anonymous analytics. Available in Manage Add-ons → Exporter→ Administration
- JQL with access marks wasn't working properly
- Users (single or multiple) weren't rendered right
- Project name wasn't showing correctly
- Link to issue includes own issue to the linked list
Thank you for reporting
Release Notes 2.3.2
Fixed: Assignee and Reporter weren't shown correctly. User links were broken under certain circumstances
Thank you for reporting
Release Notes 2.3.0
PDF Export, Excel on XLS and Trial licenses
- New export type: PDF!
- Support for Excel latest format: Excel export now is done as XLSX instead of XLS.
- Trial licenses are now able to export all their data. Some data will be obfuscated, but you can export as many issues as you want.
- Performance improvements.
- Fixed the Customer Request Type field data.
- Fixed the Epic Link field.
- Fixed date fields to be more accurate to your JIRA configuration.
- Fixed the Excel exports for cells with list fields: now there won't be a comma after the last item.
Release Notes 2.2.1
- Fixed an error that Exporter wasn't working correctly if the JIRA language wasn't English or Spanish. Sorry about that.
Release Notes 2.2.0
- The moment has come, now you can export Jira Service Desk into Excel and CSV. Fields like First response SLA, Resolution SLA, and Customer Request Type are now available.
- Trial behavior, now with a trial license you can export unlimited issues and test the full experience of Exporter. Just we will hide a random field of every issue. Is only a matter of preventing abuses, if need something else to try Exporter, let us know at https://jira.deiser.com/support
- Fixed an error with the author name in issues' comments
- Fixed an error when loading Exporter with issuefunction from script runner in JQL
Release Notes 2.1.7
- Group pickers are now formatted and properly exported.
- User pickers are now formatted as other user fields.
- Creator field fixed.
- Fixed some problem on math operations.
- Translation improvements.
Release Notes 2.1.5
Fixed a bug that was causing processes keep alive on CentOS/RedHat servers
Resolved the problem that was affecting only JIRA instances installed on a CentOS/RedHat and was causing that with the time a lot of processes keep opened and was causing an impact on the instance.
IMPORTANT! If you have a CentOS/RedHat distribution, we strongly recommend following these instructions to prevent malfunctions:
1) Uninstall Exporter
2) Reboot JIRA (this will close the previous open connections)
3) Install Exporter again, the latest version (2.1.5)
Thank you so much for your patience and reporting.
If you have further problems don't hesitate to contact us at our Service Desk: https://jira.deiser.com/support
Release Notes 2.1.4
We have dedicated this release to fix some problems:
- A bug on the Epic Link fields that was causing the export file not showing correctly or without all the issues
- An error that was causing the labels not showing on the exported file
Release Notes 2.1.3
- The number fields now appear formatted as numbers in Excel
- When Exporter can't find the attachments to export will generate a text file with the non-exported files.
- When there are files with the same name, Exporter will handle them correctly
Release Notes 2.1.2
- Sometimes the things fail under some circumstances and Exporter couldn't be less. Thanks to some users we have detected that sometimes Exporter wasn't able to write the exported file in the JIRA storage. Sorry about that and thank you for reporting
Release Notes 2.1.1
- We have done some adjustments to improve Exporter and fixed a bug that was causing the transition log not showing properly. Thank you for the feedback
Release Notes 2.1.0
- In this version we have added compatibility with JIRA Software Fields and fixed some bugs.
Release Notes 2.0.1
- Added a service to clean the temporarily exported files created
- Fixed a bug that was causing Exporter didn't work well when a JQL had simple quotes
- Now users will get the Display name instead of the username
- Added the screen to inform when the file isn't available
- On CSV export the Attachment column will be exported only when this content is selected
- Fixed a bug that was causing the special fields on CSV to be exported more than one time
- Performance improvements
Release Notes 2.0.0
We have made Exporter from scratch to bring a fully new experience and features:
- Whole new UI to gain total control of your exports
- You can uncheck the issues that you don't want to export (like in bulk change)
- Export all the issues that you want. No more 1000 issues limitation
- Export to Excel and CSV
- Include extra content like Attachments, Comments and Transitions
- Bulk link to an issue