For support issues please visit https://jira.deiser.com/support
Release Notes 1.0.4
- Bug fix: Solved the problem with DBMS connection in environments that use the PostgresSQL database.
Release Notes 1.0.2
- Bug fix: Solved potential installation errors in some configurations of JIRA.
- Bug fix: Solved the problem with the gadget in environments that use the PostgreSQL database.
Release Notes 1.0.1
- Bug fix: Gadget bug and design.
- Bug fix: Minor bug fixes.
Release Notes 1.0
- Display/Edit (Project Fields Tab): Every JIRA project, if Profields is installed, will show a new Project tab panel where, organized in a two-column format, the project fields will be displayed along with the information stored on them. Also, depending on permissions, users will can edit and/or display the information.
- Gadgets: Profields includes four gadgets that can be dragged on the dashboards. These gadgets will show a graphical o tabular way to easily view and/or manage the information. We love JIRA and we’ve tried to reproduce the same look and feel for these elements.
All version Release Notes