Release Notes 2.0
- Ability to decide which custom date field you want to use as the "due date".
- Drop down list displays only the selected filters to apply.
- New range selector slide, with the Workload avatars.
- Save unlimited views and use them anytime.
- Now it's possible to drill down the grid and display the tasks assigned to a user. Then, you can edit the tasks.
Release Notes 2.0.1
- Established english as default language at the ranges administration page
- Bug fix: Fixed bug: when we change the maximum value at the ranges administration page, intermediate values don't change.
- Bug fix: Fixed bug: when users establishes a due date custom field and tries to show issues without jira due date, the service does not retrieve results.
Release Notes 2.0.2
- Bug fix: Default values optimization in configuration table
Release Notes 2.0.3
- Bug fix:velocity shows action methods when receiving null values in Oracle
All version Release Notes