- Resolution value "Unresolved" is not exporting correctly
- Bypass Connect app qsh verification via context JWTs
- When there's 2 fields with the same name only the 1st one appears in Exporter
- Export links column in CSV format and additional columns for all inward and outwards links
- Show warning message if there're issues that haven't been linked
- New help button
- BBP - Unpriviliged user can link any issue to any issue (Broken access Control) BAC
- BBP - Exporter Cloud - BAC (broken access control) Exporting Issues
- Not enough bottom margin in CSV card
- Exporter gets stuck upon excel export with only 1 issue
- Exporter taking too long to create file
- Export Parent column in Excel and change Parent name in CSV
- Export user columns for a filter when the filter does not have any column
- Multi-level Export does not show the child value
- Error upon exporting one (1) issue
- Error upon exporting one (1) issue
- Exporter fails too export many issues
- Exporter not applying the JQLs or filters
- Number and Date fields are now set as natives in Excel
- Removed Jira Software's development field as is just a metadata field, it won't disturb you anymore.
- Fixed an error with the dates, now are shown and exported with the user timezone
- Changed progress bar color to blue
- Compatibility with JQL functions like currentUser, issueHistory, watchedIssues, etc.
- Stability improvements and minor bug fixing
- This version is a particular update, we have included the compatibility with JIRA Service Desk fields. Now you can export information about SLA's, CRT and Participants quickly.
- We have also improved the export process and fixed an error that was causing a significant number of issues not being exported correctly.
- Now you can perform a bulk link to another issue.
We have made Exporter from scratch to bring a fully new experience and features:
- Whole new UI to gain total control of your exports
- You can uncheck the issues that you don't want to export (like in bulk change)
- Export all the issues that you want. No more 1000 issues limitation
- Export to Excel and CSV
- Include extra content like Attachments, Comments and Transitions
- Bulk link to an issue
Release Notes 1.6.2-AC. (1.4.4)
- Bugfix: Added support for undefined list of values for multivalued fields.
Release Notes 1.6.2-AC. (1.4.3)
- Improvement: Improve performance for some fields export.
- Bugfix: Solved potential bugs on some type of fields.
Release Notes 1.6.2-AC. (1.4.2)
- Bugfix: Multiline text fields are now exported properly to fit with JIRA import step.
Release Notes 1.6.2-AC. (1.4.1)
- Bugfix: Solved problems with special characters on URLs.
Release Notes 1.6.2-AC. (1.4.0)
- New feature: Added a new screen while the export file is being generated.
- Bugfix: Changed to user key some Rest calls that before where using used id.
Release Notes 1.6.1-AC. (1.3.0)
- New feature: Added new unathorized screens for every call to JIRA to get the data.
Release Notes 1.6.1-AC. (1.2.1)
- Bugfix: Improvements on text field with multilines.
Release Notes 1.6.1-AC. (1.2.0)
- New feature: Added a new license invalid screen.
Release Notes 1.6.1-AC. (1.1.6)
- Bugfix: Better management for undefined objects and error controls.
Release Notes 1.6.1-AC. (1.1.5)
- Bugfix: Better management for fields (models).
Release Notes 1.6.0-AC. (1.1.4)
- Bugfix: Improved searches for current fields. Solved problems with its parameters.
Release Notes 1.6.0-AC. (1.1.3)
- Bugfix: Added log entries to trace better potential problems.
Release Notes 1.6.0-AC. (1.1.2)
- Bugfix: Improved list fields.
Release Notes 1.6.0-AC. (1.1.1)
- Bugfix: Comment header is now internacionalized.
Release Notes 1.6.0-AC. (1.1.0)
- New Feature: CSV export options included.
Release Notes 1.6.0-AC. (1.0.0)
- New Feature: Exporter Cloud is alive.