Checking the integrity of Profields database
In this section, you will learn how to use the Integrity Checker feature to find database errors with fields, values, and layouts.
You need Jira administrator permissions to access this feature.
- Go to the Jira administration section
- Click on Manage Apps section.
- In the left side menu, under the Profields section, click on integrity checker link.
4. There are several checks that you can run to check the data integrity in the Profields tables at Jira's Database:
- Fields table
- Items table
- Layouts table
- Layout project associations table
- Layout items table
- Values table
5. Click on check button to run the checks that you have selected
6. If everything is OK you will see a green check next to the section. If not, you will see the errors found