In this section, you will learn about the different types of project fields available and their individual properties, and how to manage them.
Step 1: Fields manager
- Go to Profields → Fields. A list of your project fields will be displayed.
- You can navigate through the list and search the fields using the text box at the top-right of the screen.
Step 2: Performing actions
Every field has three actions:
- Edit: Allows you to edit the details and configuration of the field
- Copy: Duplicates fields
- Delete: Permanently deletes the field
Step 3: Creating a project field
- Click on the Create field button at the top-right of the screen.
- Select the field type, e.g. List or Text.
- Select your preferred options and enter the required details. Depending on the type you select, there are different sections to complete.
Step 4: Field Types
Profields allows you to create 12 different types of fields. Here, you can find the list:
When trying to know what is the ID of a Profields custom field ID, you just need to hover over the name of the field and a tooltip will appear showing that especific ID. Please see the screenshot for reference.